Call Us: +44 (0)1623 794 094
Combilift 35.0 tonnes Combi-SC3 Standard Chain
Combilift Combi-SC3 – Standard Chain Straddle Carrier
- Capacity: 35,000kg
- Lift Stroke: 2200mm
- Overall Height: 5165mm
- Overall Width: 4920mm
- Loading Area Width: 3000mm
- Loading Area Height: 4600mm
The Combi-SC3 Straddle Carrier by Combilift is the most cost-effective solution for logistics, shipping, concrete, steel and timber industries. With a light footprint, highly customisable design, rough terrain puncture proof tyres and a load capacity of 35.0 tonnes, the Combi-SC3 is the industry leading choice for manoeuvring containers and heavy, oversized loads. All Straddle Carriers by Combilift are designed with minimal service downtime in mind; reliable, fuel efficient, straight forward design and lack of sensitive electric components ensure easy maintenance and minimum downtime. Safety is paramount in all Combi Straddle Carriers, all functions can be carried out from within the operator cab offering 360 degree visibility when the load is lifted.
- Highly customisable
- Easy to service
- Rough terrain and ramp friendly – capable of working on compacted stone, light concrete and bitumen
- Ergonomically designed with operator friendly functions in mind
- The retractable load bearing system, unique to Combi Straddle Carriers, supports the suspended load eliminating swing
- 360 degree vision when the load is lifted
- Soft solid puncture proof tyres
- No brake maintenance
- Low ground pressure when loaded
- Reduced fuel / energy consumption
- Exceptional 3-wheel manoeuvrability
- Travels in and out of warehouses with ease
- The same unit can lift 20’, 30’, 40’ and 45’ containers
- Side shift front and rear
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd
Unit 4, Gilbert Way
Burma Road Industrial Est.
01623 794 094