3.5 – 7.0 Tonnes LP Gas
FGC35-70K Series – LP Gas Counterbalance 4 Wheel Cushion Tyres
With its powerful Mitsubishi engine, heavy duty masts and rugged, ultrastable construction, you can rely on this forklift truck to deliver high productivity – day after day, year after year. At the same time, you will enjoy the benefits of a refined driving experience, low noise and low emissions.
Use of cushion tyres has allowed the designers to develop a compact truck with an extremely low centre of gravity, offering high residual capacities. The tyres give excellent traction on smooth surfaces and reduce energy consumption. To gain the utmost advantage from these features, operators are provided with a comfortable, ergonomic operating compartment and smooth, precise controls.
- Advanced LPG engine with engine management system and 3-way catalytic converter delivers precisely controlled performance, high fuel economy and low emissions.
- Advanced frame and overhead guard design results in an unusually low centre of gravity, great stability, high productivity and optimum driver protection.
- Clear-view construction allows maximum visibility through mast, fork carriage and overhead guard – for maximum operator safety and output.
- Market-leading ergonomic design results in easy on-off access, user-friendly controls, a practical layout and great all-round visibility – for maximum precision and productivity.
- Adjustable steering column with unique, time-saving memory function helps guarantee optimum driving position, every time, and – together with open-step frame and grab bar – allows easy on-off access.
- Fully hydrostatic steering with small and responsive steering wheel ensures precise, effortless manoeuvring.
- Short-throw hydraulic levers give easy, precise control of mast operations.
- Seat switch disengages drive function if operator leaves the normal seated position.
- Heavy duty masts Clear-view construction.
- Lead-filled counterweights add extra manoeuvrability by allowing reduction in truck length (FGC40K STC, FGC55 STC and FGC70K STC).
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.