TREXiA Diesel IC Counterbalance Forklifts
Built to combine exceptional lifting performance with money-saving fuel economy, the TREXiA diesel counterbalance is the ultimate forklift for demanding applications. At its heart is a turbo-charged, fully emission compliant, four cylinder engine that delivers exceptionally high power while actually reducing particulates emissions and fuel consumption. Highly intuitive to drive, TREXiA provides the precise, quiet and effortless performance that enables operators to maximise their potential, whatever the working environment. Year in, year out. In short, it’s everything you’d expect from a Mitsubishi forklift… and then some.
Multy Lift supply the full range of Mitsubishi TREXiA IC Engine Counterbalance Trucks ranging from 7.0 tonnes up to 16.0 tonnes. For further information on the TREXiA products or any of our other Mitsubishi Products or to arrange a demonstration, call our Sales Team on 01623 794 094 or complete our enquiry form below.
Key Features for the TREXiA Range
- Vacuum-boosted duo-servo auto-style brakes ensure smooth and safe braking – with minimal operator effort.
- Precise torque converter together with compact turbocharger, allows delivers controlled yet powerful acceleration while driving up ramps and moving heavy pallets outdoors.
- Turbocharged four cylinder engine delivers the power of a 5.0L engine in a 3.4L package for reduced fuel consumption and increased efficiency.
- Clean and lean running engine exceeds Euro Stage IV emission requirements, for significantly reduced levels of particulate matter (soot) during operation while enhancing overall performance and reliability.
- Twin turbochargers offer rapid response for maximise operator performance.
- Low-maintenance diesel particulate filter with passive regeneration features through-flow ceramic filter for efficient burning of particulate matter.
Electrical and Control Systems
- EngineProtect as standard continuously monitors and regulates RPM levels – reducing power out put when vital fluids are low to reduce risk of damage.
- Integrated Presence System (IPS) provides parking brake alarm, seat belt, warning light and hydraulic and interlock system for added safety.
Frame and Body
- Low counterweight design provides optimum visibility during reverse operations.
- Fully enclosed wheel arches protect vital components from dust – minimising risk of premature failure and minimising noise.
- Rugged design features heavy-duty frame – reinforced to minimise stress points during heavy lifting operations.
- Optimal counterweight design delivers ideal weight positioning, allowing for a shorter turning radius with maximum residual capacity.
- Full-floating drive axle increases load capacity for heavy-duty applications.
- Robust steer axle is all-in-one, ensuring exceptional strength and rigidity.
- Heavy-duty steel frame optimised by finite element modelling for superior durability.
- Low centre of gravity and rugged design result in higher residual capacity.
- Large, easy-to-reach levers give operators precise control of hydraulics – with minimum effort.
- Intuitive fingertip controls available as an option offers the ultimate in driver ergonomics and, if needed, can even be operated using heavy, protective gloves.
Mast and Fork Assembly
- Robust mast construction easily accommodates the stresses imposed by wide loads and offers exceptional visibility – protecting loads and colleagues.
- High visibility mast utilises narrow mast channels and slim lift cylinders to provide exceptional operator visibility.
- Six-roller mast with side rollers – as standard – ensures load stability, while keeping fork lift tips and load in full view.
- Easy-to-reach lubrication points allow for easy maintenance.
Operator Compartment and Controls
- Full-suspension vinyl seat offers complete lumbar support – keeping operators comfortable through the longest shifts.
- Premium LED/LCD information panel keeps operators aware of issues affecting performance – from fuel levels to fluid temperatures – encouraging good maintenance.
- Small-diameter steering wheel, with full hydrostatic steering assistance, ensures precise and rapid steering response – with very little effort.
- Wide steps with grab handles offers easy on/off access to the spacious operator’s compartment – reducing operator fatigue and risk of slips, trips and falls.
- Generous leg room with tiltable steering column and adjustable full-suspension seat ensures a relaxed driving position for all operators.
- Responsive hydrostatic steering provides precise handling with low driver effort.
- Low-noise design features rubber-mounted components, fully insulated steel engine hood, helical gears and enclosed wheel arches for maximum operator comfort.
- 500-hour service interval and long component life reduces downtime and its associated costs.
- RapidAccess features include quick-release floor and steel said panels – no tools required – for faster daily inspections.
- Intuitive fingertip controls
- Full suspension cloth seat
- Cabin options, with heater and air conditioner
- Engine shut down system
- Fork positioners and sideshifters
Enquire About This Range
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd
Unit 4, Gilbert Way
Burma Road Industrial Est.
01623 794 094