Call Us: +44 (0)1623 794 094
10.0 – 16.0 tonnes TREXiA EX
FD100-160N Series – Diesel Counterbalance 6 Wheel Pneumatic Tyres
Demanding applications can take a toll on your forklift trucks… and your budgets. That’s why TREXiA EX 10.0 to 16.0 tonne diesel counterbalance trucks have been specially developed to deliver outstanding lifting performance and non-stop reliability.
The secret to TREXiA EX’s powerful performance is its twin-turbocharged, fully emission compliant four-cylinder Perkins engine. It offers exceptional efficiency during acceleration – without reducing the truck’s top speed of up to 32 mph.
A forklift, however, is only as productive as its operator, so TREXiA EX is highly intuitive to drive – giving operators the precise, predictable and effortless performance they need to maximise their potential – whatever the environment. In short, it’s everything you’d expect from a Mitsubishi forklift… and then some.
- Powerful four-cylinder Perkins engine delivers 13% more fuel efficiency, compared with previous models.
- Twin turbochargers offer rapid response for maximise operator performance.
- Low-maintenance diesel particulate filter with passive regeneration features through-flow ceramic filter for efficient burning of particulate matter.
- Optimal counterweight design delivers ideal weight positioning, allowing for a shorter turning radius with maximum residual capacity.
- High visibility mast utilises narrow mast channels and slim lift cylinders to provide exceptional operator visibility.
- Wide steps with grab handles offers easy on/off access to the spacious operator’s compartment – reducing operator fatigue and risk of slips, trips and falls.
- EngineProtect as standard continuously monitors and regulates RPM levels – reducing power output when vital fluids are low to reduce the risk of damage.
- Premium information display keeps operators aware of issues affecting performance – from fuel levels to fluid temperatures – encouraging good maintenance.
- Low-noise design features rubber-mounted components, fully insulated steel engine hood, helical gears and enclosed wheel arches for maximum operator comfort.
- Small-diameter steering wheel, with full hydrostatic steering assistance, ensures precise and rapid steering response – with very little effort.
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd
Unit 4, Gilbert Way
Burma Road Industrial Est.
01623 794 094