GRENDiA Diesel & LP Gas IC Counterbalance Forklifts
Developed to help your operator achieve maximum productivity, GRENDiA sets the highest of standards for IC engine counterbalance forklift trucks. No other forklift truck includes so many advanced features in its standard specification. That’s why GRENDiA is such unbeatable value for money. What’s more, its durable components, low-maintenance design and fuel economy will continue to keep down the cost of forklift ownership, year after year.
The name GRENDiA means ‘Green Diamond’: green for environmental protection; diamond for high quality, reliability and sound investments. Fast, stable and exceptionally powerful, GRENDiA forklift trucks offer a potent combination of high efficiency, low emissions and very low noise levels. To that, Mitsubishi has added a host of ergonomic features to maximise comfort, control and precision. The result is a forklift that can be relied upon to deliver top performance, whatever the application, whatever the conditions.
Multy Lift supplies the full range of Mitsubishi GRENDiA IC Engine Counterbalance Trucks ranging from 1.5 tonnes up to 5.5 tonnes. For further information on the GRENDiA products or any of our other Mitsubishi Products or to arrange a demonstration, call our Sales Team on 01623 794094 or complete our enquiry form below.
Products In The GRENDiA Range
Key Features for the GRENDiA Range
- Fully hydrostatic steering is responsive, precise and effortless for the operator and requires little maintenance.
- Rugged rear axle assembly with metal bush mounts (instead of competitors’ more fragile rubber mounts) is extremely durable.
- Angle-sensitive steering system provides quick turning at low speeds and precision control at higher speeds.
Electrical and Control Systems
- LED lights fitted as standard for ‘see-and-be-seen’ safety.
- Onboard diagnostics and detailed fault diagnosis via laptop connection alerts operators and service engineers to problems, speeds up servicing and prevents damage.
- Integrated Presence System (IPS) prevents all movement of the truck and its mast if the operator is not seated, as well as providing a seatbelt warning light and parking brake alarm.
- PIN code start-up with driver-specific settings is included as standard to prevent unauthorised or inappropriate use.
- Operator identification system can be activated – if owner wishes – to prevent unauthorised use of the truck.
- Powerful hydraulic system offers high residual capacities for comfortable handling of heavier loads.
Operator Compartment and Controls
- Cowl-mounted hydraulic levers provide easy-to reach, easy-to-use control of mast operations.
- All-round visibility together with ergonomic design and layout of all controls improves comfort, reduces fatigue, increases precision and raises productivity.
- Fully adjustable, full-suspension seat with hip restraints and safety belt keeps driver comfortable through the longest of shifts.
- Clear, informative meter panel includes essential warning lights and LCD display with speedometer, clock and dual hour meter.
- Low noise level at operator’s ear just 78 dBA and low vibration from powertrain increase comfort and reduce fatigue.
- Adjustable steering column with memory function helps guarantee optimum driving position, every time.
- Automotive-style pedals with optimum pedal angle are easy to use and give good control without leg strain.
- Market-leading ErgoCentric design results in easy on-off access, a unique, adjustable steering column with position memory, user-friendly controls, a practical layout and great all-round visibility – for maximum precision and productivity.
Mast and Fork Assembly
- Heavy-duty clear-view mast offers market-leading vision of fork tip and load, for faster cycle times and reduced damage.
- New bearing High-strength carriage features six bearings, allowing for quicker load handling.
- Fully hydrostatic drum brakes give excellent control with little effort and are easy to maintain.
- Electronically controlled parking brake allows safe, effective immobilisation of the truck with minimum effort – and without restricting knee and leg movement.
- Advanced speed control – as standard – restricts speed while still maintaining full power on ramps.
- Engine management controller allows for simultaneous, multiple engine and electronic functions, resulting in industry-leading fuel consumption and lower emissions.
- Three-way catalytic converter – fitted as standard – significantly reduces exhaust emissions to one of the industry’s lowest levels. (LPG models only.)
- Fully floating powertrain with two-speed forward and one-speed reverse transmission maximises grade-ability and travel speed, minimises noise and vibration, and uses maintenance-free gears instead of belts to lower running costs.
- Adjustable transmission shift timing increases versatility, for optimum performance in a wide variety of applications.
- Large diameter drive axle shafts are extremely durable and require little maintenance.
Frame and Body
- Full belly guard construction protects engine compartment from any ingress – including dirt, dust and water – for long engine life.
- Compact design allows for reduced aisle dimensions, ensuring cost-effective operations.
- Robust construction has been designed and rigorously tested to ensure high stability, rigidity and protection.
- Stylish, purposeful design reflects this machine’s power to work productively, non-stop, whatever the conditions.
- Rapid access features give quick and easy entry to all areas for checks and servicing.
- Long service interval and choice of high-quality components, together with low-maintenance design, minimises downtime and cost of ownership.
- Sealed wheel arches together with belly guard significantly reduces dust emitted during operations for clean performance.
- Optimal air filter placement means that filter cartridge replacement is minimised.
- Belly Seal protects against damaging dust and debris – preventing the ‘cyclone effect’ where dust and dirt is drawn into the engine and recirculated into the working environment.
- Fingertip hydraulic controls
- Integral sideshifter
- Grip/horn button for reversing
- Load weight indicator
- Overload indicator
- Speed control
- FlexControl intelligent truck protection package
- Wide range of lighting options
- Choice of carriages
- Oil-cooled wet disc brakes
- ProShift transmission protection
- Fully adjustable armrest
Enquire About This Range
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd
Unit 4, Gilbert Way
Burma Road Industrial Est.
01623 794 094