4.0 – 5.5 tonnes GRENDiA EX (LP Gas)
FG40-55N Series – LP Gas Counterbalance 4 Wheel Pneumatic Tyres
Tough, reliable and built to work as hard as you do, the class-leading GRENDiA EX promises reliable, class-leading performance – whatever the challenges. Tried and tested in the toughest applications, this no-nonsense design builds on the successes of its predecessors – delivering optimal performance.
GRENDiA EX’s sophisticated Euro 3B compliant engines, coupled with its long-life design, keeps GRENDiA’s running costs and maintenance demands low – for maximum efficiency and productivity. Diesel models, for example, employ a unique, maintenance-free diesel particulate filter that automatically burns off soot during operation… preventing downtime and delays.
Green inside and out, GRENDiA EX keeps noise and exhaust emissions to a minimum, while delivering improved overall economy. An optional Flex Control package – including wet disc brakes – offers further savings. It protects the transmission and prevents wheelspin, while its automatic adjustable braking reduces wear on brakes and ‘hill hold’ makes working on ramps and slopes quicker, safer and more comfortable.
- Stylish, purposeful design reflects this machine’s power to work productively, non-stop, whatever the conditions.
- Advanced LPG engine with 3-way catalytic converter delivers precise, controlled performance and market-leading fuel economy with very low emissions.
- Fully floating powertrain with two-speed forward and one-speed reverse transmission maximises gradeability and travel speed, minimises noise and vibration, and uses maintenance-free gears instead of belts to lower running costs.
- Market-leading ErgoCentric design results in easy on-off access, a unique, adjustable steering column with position memory, user-friendly controls, a practical layout and great all-round visibility – for maximum precision and productivity.
- Strong, high-visibility mast allows handling of heavy loads in tough environments with total confidence.
- Wide range of high-quality masts and attachments delivers precise compatibility and an ideal configuration for each application.
- RapidAccess features give unequalled ease of entry to all areas for checks and maintenance.
- Integrated Presence System 2 (IPS2) pioneered by Mitsubishi prevents all movement of the truck and its mast if the operator is not seated.
- Optional fingertip hydraulic controls with integrated, fully adjustable, high-comfort armrest (an award-winning concept) allows effortless precision.
- Hydraulic control levers are easy to reach and easy to use.
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.