Parts & Servicing
Servicing and maintenance are vital components to the ownership of any forklift truck as they are integral to the smooth running of your business. Multy Lift specialises in servicing, repair and maintenance of all makes and types of material handling equipment. Whether you operate a single forklift truck or an entire fleet of forktrucks, we can provide you with a one stop solution.
How We Support Our Product
- At Multy Lift we offer a response time of 4 hours from receipt of breakdown*
- We provide all year round breakdown cover 24/7, 363 day a year
- Our First Fix Rate is in excess of 98%
- We have a fleet of Mobile Engineers, all trained in the UK by Mitsubishi and other manufacturers, they’re also Qualified Thorough Examiners – Our ongoing training initiative ensures that our Engineers are qualified in a wealth of specialist areas of material handling equipment.
- Fully stocked engineer’s vans – Our engineers carry a comprehensive range of fast moving parts to maintain our first fix rate and keep downtime to a minimum. This also keeps your costs to a minimum whenever we don’t have to waste time sourcing standard parts from a third party. All our mobile engineers carry diagnostic computers with bespoke software to analyse and identify problems, thereby facilitating an outstanding First Fix Rate.
- Multy Lift’s Head Office is in Nottingham, we have a Local branch in Birstall, Leicestershire and Spalding, Peterborough.
- Fast moving parts are held at all 3 Branches
- Next Day Parts Delivery to any site in the UK before 8am**
- Local engineers provide service from our local branches
- *Dependant on time of breakdown and vicinity of local engineers. **Dependant on time of order and central location of site.
Multy Lift offers its clients Scheduled Preventative Maintenance Visits which are designed to offer long term savings. An inspection carried out on a regular basis by one of our fully qualified engineers can highlight faults and potential issues, saving you unexpected downtime and thousands in repair bills…
All Preventative Maintenance Visits are pre-booked and agreed with the client in advance.
Our fully qualified engineers will carry out a 100-point inspection of your equipment and provide you with a report that has recommendations for any repairs or adjustments which they feel should be carried out in line with current Health & Safety Regulations.
INSPIRE Online Fleet Management System
‘Inspire’ is our fleet management system and is internet based, allowing you ‘the customer’ to view a large number of reports and information on your fleet at any time of day during the contract.
- Some reports available are:
- Detailed response time analysis
- Detailed first time fix analysis
- Detailed truck UPTIME & DOWNTIME analysis
- Details of any breakdowns by each job & each truck
- Detailed costs for machine damage
The system easily allows for identification of trends and allows maintenance scheduling to be optimised for maximum up time. These reports can be viewed at any time over the internet with your unique customer login. This allows for complete transparency between Multy Lift and You ‘The Customer’ enabling both companies to maintain total control of costs and maintenance at all times.
Thorough Forklift and Equipment Examinations
Our engineers are fully qualified thorough examiners and are able to provide you with the correct certification to ensure your company and forklift truck, are adhering to the current legal requirements.
LOLER: 98 (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulation 98) is effectively an MOT for your forklift truck and warehouse equipment.
PUWER: 98 (Provisions and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 98) specifically inspects, verifies and certifies the safety of equipment associated with your machine. i.e. attachments, extensions etc. No other marque is supported by the Health and Safety Executive.
At Multy Lift we don’t use Call Centres, we operate a National Service Centre Freephone Number 0808 100 3430 for logging all breakdowns and repairs. Our Service Department then appoints the nearest engineer to your site to ensure you receive the Best Response Time and the Minimum Downtime.
Our mobile engineers can work on all makes and models of Materials Handling Equipment…
Forklift Parts & Accessories
At Multy Lift we pride ourselves on being able to supply parts for ‘All makes and models of Materials Handling Equipment’ All available for Next Day Delivery to your site anywhere in the UK**
In addition to this service, we hold an impressive level of stock at our local branches and on engineer’s vans, this ensures we maintain our 98% First Fix Rate, no matter what make or model of forklift needs repairing.
**Dependant on time of order and central location of site.
Bespoke Repair & Service Workshop Facility
Multy Lift’s Head Office has a purpose built 25,000 square foot workshop facility which allows them to carry out larger repairs and all levels of refurbishment. Multy Lift has invested in a state of the art Dalby Spray Booth for refurbishment & overhauls of customer’s machines. We have a 20 Inch Tyre Press & Hose making machinery and can offer corporate fleet branding for any of your equipment.
Mobile Forklift Tyre Fitting Service
Are you aware that your operation performance, together with the safety of your forklift trucks, is affected by the condition of the tyres?
Multy Lift provides an efficient and accurate replacement tyre fitting service throughout the East Midlands. We have a mobile tyre press capable of dealing with rims up to 15” and a static tyre press capable of fitting rims up to 20”.
Hydraulic Hose Fitting Facility
Multy Lift stock a wide range of hose sizes and fittings. We have invested in a fully bespoke hose making facility which enables us to make a variety of lengths and diameters of hoses, to pattern, in over 90% of cases. All of our engineers are fully trained in the manufacture of hydraulic hoses which drastically reduces downtime as we don’t have to wait for parts from a third party supplier.
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.