Combilift 35.0 tonnes Combi-SC3T Telescopic Chain
Combilift Combi-SC3T – Telescopic Chain Straddle Carrier
- Capacity: 35,000kg
- Lift Stroke: 2200mm
- Overall Height: 4925mm – 6725mm
- Overall Width: 4920mm
- Loading Area Width: 3000mm
- Loading Area Height: 4360mm – 6160mm
Combilift’s Combi-SC3T Telescopic Chain Straddle Carrier is the most economical solution for handling containers, concrete, timber and steel. With an unladen weight of only 17.0 tonnes, the Combi-SC3T is extremely fuel efficient and capable of working on bitumen, compacted stone and light concrete with ease. Its broad wheelbase, 3-wheel manoeuvrability and optimum centre of gravity together ensure maximum control and safety while transporting loads. The optional telescopic function offers the ability to lower and manoeuvre containers through low doorways or lift to effortlessly double stack containers. The same Combi-SC3T can tilt containers to an angle of 75 degrees for off-loading and also invert containers for safe and quick loading of bulk materials.
- Highly customisable
- Easy to service
- Rough terrain and ramp friendly – capable of working on compacted stone, light concrete and bitumen
- Ergonomically designed with operator friendly functions in mind
- Reduced fuel / energy consumption
- Soft solid puncture proof tyres
- No brake maintenance
- Low ground pressure when loaded
- The same unit can lift 20’, 30’, 40’ and 45’ containers
- Travels in and out of warehouses with ease
- The retractable load bearing system, unique to Combi Straddle Carriers, supports the suspended load eliminating swing
- 360 degree vision when the load is lifted
- Exceptional 3-wheel manoeuvrability
- Side shift front and rear
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd
Unit 4, Gilbert Way
Burma Road Industrial Est.
01623 794 094