Aisle-Master 2.0 tonnes AM 20SHE
Aisle-Master AM 20SHE – Electric Articulated VNA Truck
The AM 20SHE Articulated VNA (Very Narrow Aisle) Truck by Combilift Aisle-Master offers unbeatable manoeuvrability in aisles as narrow as 1.6m and exceptional lift heights up to 15000mm. Suitable for a wide range of applications in high density warehouses, the AM 20SHE is capable of working on any floor surface both indoors and outdoors. Featuring efficient 19.5 kW AC traction motor technology, this model is perfect for sensitive environments where reduced energy consumption and low emissions are key. With fewer wearable parts, maintenance and downtime are kept to a minimum so you can be sure of maximum uptime and productivity. Fork length, lift height, ground speed and operator cab extras are just a few of the features which can be tailored to suit your application.
All Combilift Aisle-Master Articulated Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) Trucks can be modified to suit cold store applications. When space saving is essential for cold store and temperature controlled environments, having the right equipment to aid your operation and further reduce costs is essential. Aisle-Master’s Cold Store option has been developed specifically with this sector’s exacting requirements in mind.
A fully enclosed cab with heated windows eliminates the build-up of condensation and ensures high visibility at all times. This facility increases productivity and keeps your operator safe and warm. Allocated areas in the cab allow for the use of a barcode scanner and low energy LED work lights as standard, to further reduce costs.
- All electric models benefit from efficient 19.5kW AC traction motors as standard, resulting in reduced energy consumption and low running costs
- All Aisle-Master models can be modified to suit a cold store application
- Capable of working in aisle widths of only 1.6m, making them perfect for high density warehouses with very narrow aisles (VNA)
- Unbeatable manoeuvrability, enabling you to work faster and more efficiently
- Impressive lift heights up to 15m
- Load capacities from 1.5 tonnes up to 2.5 tonnes
- Integral side shift fitted as standard
- Fewer wearable parts resulting in low maintenance and reduced downtime
- A choice of 620/775/930 amp-hour capacity batteries which are quick and easy to remove
- Large super elastic tyres
- Ergonomically designed operator cab and safety features come as standard with exceptional visibility
- Capable of operating on any floor surface both inside and out making them suitable for any working environment
- High-grade steel and casting of the chassis and mast ensure a robust machine to withstand heavy duty use and provide you with better reliability and a much longer life span
*Dependant on model.
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd
Unit 4, Gilbert Way
Burma Road Industrial Est.
01623 794 094