Aisle-Master 2.0 tonnes AM 20S
Aisle-Master AM 20S – LP Gas Articulated VNA Truck
The Combilift Aisle-Master AM 20S LP Gas (LPG) powered articulated VNA truck features hydrostatic drive, a 3-way catalytic converter and a closed loop fuel system fitted as standard for improved fuel economy and emissions. A specially designed engine bay cooling system ensures effective running of the engine for maximum reliability and uptime. With reduced emission levels, these LP Gas VNA (very narrow aisle) trucks are ideal for both indoor and outdoor environments making them beneficial to most industries, even the most emission conscious. These trucks can power through shifts 24/7 with no loss of power, making your warehouse more productive. Capable of working in aisles as narrow as 1.6m and lifting up to 15m, the Aisle Master AM20S provides you with the functionality of numerous trucks in one.
All Combilift Aisle-Master Articulated Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) Trucks can be modified to suit cold store applications. When space saving is essential for cold store and temperature controlled environments, having the right equipment to aid your operation and further reduce costs is essential. Aisle-Master’s Cold Store option has been developed specifically with this sector’s exacting requirements in mind.
A fully enclosed cab with heated windows eliminates the build-up of condensation and ensures high visibility at all times. This facility increases productivity and keeps your operator safe and warm. Allocated areas in the cab allow for the use of a barcode scanner and low energy LED work lights as standard, to further reduce costs.
- All LPG models benefit from hydrostatic drive and come fitted with a closed loop fuel system as standard to improve emissions and fuel economy
- All Aisle-Master models can be modified to suit a cold store application
- Capable of working in aisle widths of only 1.6m making them perfect for high density warehouses with very narrow aisles (VNA) with unbeatable manoeuvrability enabling you to work faster and more efficiently
- Impressive lift heights up to 15m
- Load capacities from 1.5 tonnes up to 2.5 tonnes
- Integral side shift fitted as standard
- Large super elastic tyres
- Ergonomically designed operator cab and safety features come as standard with exceptional visibility
- Capable of operating on any floor surface both inside and outside making them suitable for any working environment
- High-grade steel and casting of the chassis and mast ensure a robust machine to withstand heavy duty use and provide you with better reliability and a much longer life span
*Dependant on model
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.