Aisle-Master 1.5 tonnes AM 15E
Aisle-Master AM 15E – Electric Articulated VNA Truck
The Combilift Aisle-Master AM 15E electric powered articulated VNA truck features efficient 19.5 kW AC traction motor technology as standard. With a mast range from 4300mm up to 15000mm and lift capacity of 1.5 tonnes this compact, manoeuvrable VNA truck is perfect for high density warehouses where efficiency is key. Fewer wearable parts means reduced maintenance and less downtime enabling your operation to be more productive. Whatever your application requires, we can tailor your truck to suit your specific needs including: lift height, fork length, overhead guard, ground speed, rear tyre size and operator cab features. Aisle Master Articulated VNA Forklift Trucks offer exceptional visibility and safety features as standard and are capable of working in narrow aisles with widths of just 1.6m.
All Combilift Aisle-Master Articulated Very Narrow Aisle (VNA) Trucks can be modified to suit cold store applications. When space saving is essential for cold store and temperature controlled environments, having the right equipment to aid your operation and further reduce costs is essential. Aisle-Master’s Cold Store option has been developed specifically with this sector’s exacting requirements in mind.
A fully enclosed cab with heated windows eliminates the build-up of condensation and ensures high visibility at all times. This facility increases productivity and keeps your operator safe and warm. Allocated areas in the cab allow for the use of a barcode scanner and low energy LED work lights as standard, to further reduce costs.
- All electric models benefit from efficient 19.5kW AC traction motors as standard, resulting in reduced energy consumption and low running costs
- All Aisle-Master models can be modified to suit a cold store application
- Capable of working in aisle widths of only 1.6m, making them perfect for high density warehouses with very narrow aisles (VNA)
- Unbeatable manoeuvrability, enabling you to work faster and more efficiently
- Impressive lift heights up to 15m
- Load capacities from 1.5 tonnes up to 2.5 tonnes
- Integral side shift fitted as standard
- Fewer wearable parts resulting in low maintenance and reduced downtime
- A choice of 620/775/930 amp-hour capacity batteries which are quick and easy to remove
- Large super elastic tyres
- Ergonomically designed operator cab and safety features come as standard with exceptional visibility
- Capable of operating on any floor surface both inside and out making them suitable for any working environment
- High-grade steel and casting of the chassis and mast ensure a robust machine to withstand heavy duty use and provide you with better reliability and a much longer life span
*Dependant on model
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.