1.5 – 3.5 Tonnes GRENDiA ES
With a wealth of ergonomic and safety features, the TBR30N tow truck blends operator comfort, precision control and sheer strength to deliver efficient and reliable performance. Among many innovations is the model’s user-friendly Maxius steering wheel and controls, which are combined with progressive steering, automatic speed reduction when cornering and automatic drive wheel centring to ensure total confidence when manoeuvring at all speeds.
Designed for indoor use, primarily within the automotive sector, the versatile TBR30N promises exceptional productivity. Its spacious, uncluttered operator compartment gives easy walkthrough access, while its large, non-slip working platform acts as a ‘deadman’ pedal -allowing movement only when an operator stands on it. Speed and other parameters can be programmed to suit the application and the operator. Maximum drive speed is 12 km/h when the operator is riding but a safe limit of 2.5km/h is automatically set when the truck is switched to walk-beside mode.
- Powerful AC drive means high drive speed (up to 12km/h) and acceleration – even when loaded – plus smooth, quiet, controlled operation, extended shift length and lower maintenance requirements.
- Maxius steering wheel offers the ultimate in ergonomics, comfort and design, with all operating controls easily in reach.
- Single-handed steering allows operator to turn around for a better view when manoeuvring in reverse.
- Walk-through cabin with low step height and chamfered platform edges gives easy entry to spacious operator area from both sides.
- Advanced electric steering allows precise control at all speeds, with automatic speed reduction in curves and automatic drive wheel centring.
- Automatic speed reduction at corners improves safety.
- Suspended drive unit ensures a comfortable ride.
- Adjustable height couplings offer increased functionality.
- Low centre of gravity adds further stability, for safer operation.
- Robust construction offers exceptional durability in all working conditions.
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.