1.2 – 1.6 Tonnes AXiA EM Platform Stacker
With its stylish, compact shape and superb manoeuvrability, the SBV16N series is designed to fit into the narrowest of aisles and the smallest of work spaces. There it will stack heavy loads, precisely and efficiently, at heights up to 5.4 metres. The series includes initial lift models, with increased ground clearance for operation on ramps, and straddle leg versions, which allow adjustment to suit different pallet widths. In addition, all models allow rapid travel over long distances, offering the operator a choice between pedestrian and ride-on modes.
The suspended riding platform and protective sidebars fold away neatly when not being used but lock firmly into place when needed to give the operator stability and safety. Whether riding or walking, the state-of-the-art, simple-to-use tiller arm design protects the operator’s hands and places everything within easy reach for safe, comfortable, controlled operation. AC technology ensures smooth, quiet, powerful performance, and minimises wear of components, while the durability of the chassis and mast guarantees a long working life, whatever the conditions.
- Powerful AC motor means high drive speed (up to 9 km/h) and acceleration – even when loaded – plus smooth, quiet, controlled operation, extended shift length and lower maintenance requirements.
- Long service interval reduces cost of ownership and minimises downtime.
- Regenerative braking gives effective control, reduced brake wear and longer shift life.
- Small turning circle along with compact chassis and excellent visibility through mast allows exceptional manoeuvrability.
- Smooth hydraulics with proportional lifting and lowering on all models ensure jolt-free mast and fork movement for careful handling of loads.
- Revolutionary VisionMast technology offers unrivalled forward vision and superb lifting ability.
- Mast range includes triplex (lifting to 5.4 m) as well as duplex and simplex – all available with free lift.
- Tapered fork tips ensure smooth pallet entry/exit and make it easier to enter at an angle.
- Mast strength together with excellent stability and efficient hydraulics ensures high residual capacity – for safe handling of just about any load.
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd
Unit 4, Gilbert Way
Burma Road Industrial Est.
01623 794 094