Call Us: +44 (0)1623 794 094
1.6 – 2.0 tonnes PREMiA ES Pedestrian Power Pallet Truck
PBP16-20N2(R)(E) & PBP16PD Series
Developed for non-stop performance in the most challenging environments and the tightest spaces, PREMiA ES pedestrian power pallet trucks offer you a comprehensive range of transfer possibilities. Whether you are upgrading from a hand pallet truck, doing short shuttle work or looking for a truck prepared to go the distance, there is a PREMiA model which will meet your needs.
High stability and a market-leading lift height allow easy operation on uneven surfaces. Outdoor operation is possible in all weather thanks to protection of the chassis and electrical systems against rain and splashing water. Low-maintenance design, with no vulnerable components, minimises the chance of breakdown and lowers servicing costs.
For extra versatility, operators may choose between two performance modes via the key switch. In all models the state-of-the-art, simple-to-use tiller arm design protects hands and places everything within easy reach for safe, comfortable, controlled operation. The PBP20N2R model includes a foldable platform for occasional ride-on use, while the PBP20N2E offers rising forks for easy loading and unloading.
- Sealed chassis offers protection against dirt, dust and other particles to reduce wear.
- Oil-filled, sealed transmission is shock-resistant, quiet and requires little maintenance.
- High-efficiency electronic system features waterproof components for maximum reliability – even in moist conditions.
- Robust forks with welded construction, and rounded tips for effortless pallet entry, gives extra strength and durability.
- Market-leading lift height of 135 mm allows easy handling on steep ramps and loading docks, even with damaged pallets.
- High stability is ensured by use of two linked castor wheels – next to the central drive wheel – in addition to the two load wheels.
- Versatile battery compartment accommodates DIN and BS size batteries with a variety of capacities for maximum compatibility with user’s equipment and needs.
- Choice of two performance modes via key switch enhances safety, energy efficiency and productivity.
- Spacious, suspended foldable platform on PBP20N2R allows operator to ride in comfort – maximum speed 6 km/h – during occasional longer travel.
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd
Unit 4, Gilbert Way
Burma Road Industrial Est.
01623 794 094