1.5 – 2.0 Tonnes Sit-On Stacker
The ‘do-it-all’ SBS15-20N series not only stacks heavy loads at heights up to 6.5 metres but works in narrower aisles than a reach truck and transports goods efficiently over long distances. Powerful, fast and controllable, the SBSN combines excellent performance with effortless, precise steering, ergonomic controls and a comfortable operator compartment… for constant productivity through the longest of shifts.
All three models in the series have high residual capacities, while the initial lift model also offers increased ground clearance for use on ramps. A low maintenance AC drive motor, long service interval and rapid access to all components reduces costs and maximises uptime. Meanwhile, the robust structure of the chassis and mast protects both operator and truck from accidental damage. The 2.0 tonne model is fitted with the revolutionary VisionMast, which gives even better views to the fork tips.
- Robust chassis offers exceptional durability and driver protection.
- Powerful AC motor means high drive speed and acceleration – even when loaded – plus smooth, quiet, controlled operation, extended shift length and lower maintenance requirements.
- Large battery compartment accommodates high-capacity batteries (up to 500 Ah).
360-degree electronic ‘fly-by-wire’ steering offers precise turning with minimal effort, even at high speeds.
- Full-suspension, fully adjustable seat with optional hip restraints and belt keeps driver safe and comfortable through the longest of shifts.
- Extendable side stabilisers offer extra residual capacity (standard on triplex masts, optional on duplex).
- PIN code start-up with driver-specific settings is included as standard to prevent unauthorised or inappropriate use.
- Programmable controller adjusts acceleration, travel speed, lift speed and braking to suit the application and operator – for great versatility.
- Regenerative braking gives effective control, reduced brake wear and longer shift life.
- High-visibility design maximises view of fork tips and working area, especially on 2.0 tonne model.
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd
Unit 4, Gilbert Way
Burma Road Industrial Est.
01623 794 094