1.4 – 2.5 tonnes SENSiA EM Reach Trucks
A warehouse can only perform as effectively as its trucks and their drivers. That’s why every Mitsubishi reach truck is specially engineered to take any operator’s performance to the next level.
With class-leading travel speeds of up to 14km/h, SENSiA EM reach trucks are easily tailored to your needs with a choice of three performance modes. While experienced drivers will fully exploit the high-performance capability of the Professional (PRO) mode, new or inexperienced warehouse staff will respond to the Ecologic (ECO) mode which has been configured to work naturally and economically in any environment. For more specific needs, the truck’s settings can be customised by a service engineer.
Generous on operator space and comfort, SENSiA drives productivity higher through its futuristic fingertip control system – the most sensitive and accurate in the world. With its progressive, modulated fingertip response curves, it delivers a ‘feel’ and an accuracy that put drivers in total control. Together with the BE ergonomic armrest, SENSiA ensures operators stay focused, safe and productive – even through the longest shifts.
- Revolutionary VisionMast offers unrivalled forward vision and superb lifting ability.
- Choice of two driving modes (ECO and PRO) tailors the truck’s performance profile to your precise needs.
- Sensitive Drive System (SDS) offers precise control of mast and truck behaviours for accurate, smooth and stable performance.
- Award-winning Active Sway Control (ASC) available as an option offers further protection, reducing delays caused by mast sway, and ensures accurate, smooth and stable performance.
- Ergonomic armrest matches driver’s natural operating position and is fully adjustable – reducing fatigue.
- Patented fingertip control system with modulated response curves is optimised for natural movement – for precise, effortless control.
- Unlimited 360-degree electric steering gives precise control with minimal effort.
- Spacious and comfortable cabin, clear view and fast, accurate fork positioning increases productivity and reduces risks of driver fatigue – even on the longest shifts.
- Passive Sway Control (PSC) significantly reduces the risk of sway to safeguard lives and loads..
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd
Unit 4, Gilbert Way
Burma Road Industrial Est.
01623 794 094