1.0 Tonnes High Level Order Picker
Developed to help your operator achieve maximum productivity, GRENDiA sets the highest of standards for IC engine counterbalance forklift trucks. No other forklift truck includes so many advanced features in its standard specification. That’s why GRENDiA is such unbeatable value for money. What’s more, its durable components, low-maintenance design and fuel economy will continue to keep down the cost of forklift ownership, year after year.
The name GRENDiA means ‘Green Diamond’: green for environmental protection; diamond for high quality, reliability and sound investments. Fast, stable and exceptionally powerful, GRENDiA forklift trucks offer a potent combination of high efficiency, low emissions and very low noise levels. To that, Mitsubishi has added a host of ergonomic features to maximise comfort, control and precision. The result is a forklift that can be relied upon to deliver top performance, whatever the application, whatever the conditions.
- Innovative Active Sway Control (ASC) specified as standard for platform heights of 5100 mm or greater minimises mast sway, reducing related delays by 50%.
- Active Sway Control (ASC) technology increases operator’s productivity, safety and comfort.
- Unique ergolift design with lifting mechanism below cabin floor results in thinner cabin wall which – together with pallet lift (up to 750 mm) – makes load easier to reach.
- Split control unit design further enhances access to load and reduces risk of accidental operation of controls while leaning outwards.
- Unique side gates are comfortable to lean against (due to smooth shape) and easy to open (due to lightweight aluminium construction).
- Ergonomic controls include joystick and inductive hand detector (allowing operation only if both hands are within cabin) for safe, precise operation within the aisle.
- Location of controls can be fork side or mast side, according to choice, to suit application.
- Triplex mast can be chosen for applications requiring restriction in overall lowered height.
- Revolutionary VisionMast offers unrivalled forward vision when traveling with forks trailing – and high residual capacities.
- Powerful AC hydraulic motor on OPBH10NH provides smooth, controlled, rapid lifting – the fastest in the market.
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd
Unit 4, Gilbert Way
Burma Road Industrial Est.
01623 794 094