2.0 – 3.3 Tonnes – LP Gas
FGC20-33N Series – LP Gas Counterbalance 4 Wheel Cushion Tyres
Setting the highest standards for IC engine cushion tyre counterbalance forklift trucks, the FGC20-33N series has been developed to help your operator achieve maximum productivity with effortless efficiency. Fast, strong, highly manoeuvrable, ergonomic, environmentally friendly and safe, this truck meets every need.
Perfect for indoor work on smooth surfaces, it offers all of the cushion tyre advantages – including excellent traction, low energy consumption, compact dimensions and powerful lifting with high residual capacities. Meanwhile, its clean-burning LPG engine ensures high performance with low emissions. Packed with advanced features as standard, the FGC20-33N can also be supplied with a wide range of options to match your specific application precisely.
- Advanced LPG engine with engine management system and 3-way catalytic converter delivers precisely controlled performance, high fuel economy and low emissions.
- Active engine protection and other damage avoidance features – including durable, distributor-less ignition system, clogging-resistant, square-wave fin radiator, and single-piece, leak-free, cast drive axle housing – extend component life and uptime.
- Industry-leading lift and lowering speeds combine with exceptional manoeuvrability to maximise output.
- Integrated Presence System (IPS) pioneered by Mitsubishi prevents all movement of the truck and its mast if the operator is not seated, as well as providing a seatbelt warning light and parking brake alarm.
- Long service interval (500 hours) and choice of high-quality components, together with low-maintenance design, minimises downtime and cost of ownership.
- Onboard diagnostics and detailed fault diagnosis via laptop connection alerts service engineers to problems, speeds up servicing and prevents damage.
- Low noise level at operator’s ear and low vibration from powertrain increases comfort and reduces fatigue.
- Market-leading ergonomic design results in easy on-off access, user-friendly controls, a practical layout and great all-round visibility – for maximum precision and productivity.
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.