Call Us: +44 (0)1623 794 094
1.3 – 2.0 Tonnes EDiA EM (Electric)
FB13-20(C)PNT Series – Electric Counterbalance 3 Wheel Pneumatic Tyres
Independent tests over 25 years show that ‘driveability’ is the single most important factor that improves forklift productivity. When that’s achieved, the operator is at one with the machine – without thinking. No surprises. Totally in control.
Mitsubishi EDiA EM is renowned for its drive-ability. Our designers ensure that everything feels intuitive and natural – and that distractions are eliminated. What’s more, it delivers top performance in its class, is built tough, superbly agile and boasts many industry-leading features. Its rugged four-wheel range is partnered with seven three-wheel models which are exceptionally agile in narrow aisles.
- Wet disc brakes are virtually maintenance-free and sealed to tough IP54 standards, to protect EDiA in wet or dirty workplaces – and ensure it’s a clean worker in food applications.
- Electronically activated parking brake is applied automatically whenever the operator leaves the seat and can be activated manually by simply pressing a button.
- Automatic hill hold applies braking when the accelerator is released on a gradient, preventing accidental roll-back.
- FeatherTouch steering maximises confidence, control and comfort, thanks to a small radius, low-effort wheel and intelligent digital processing.
- Controlled Cornering System (CCS) assists safe turning by intuitively reducing the maximum travel speed in proportion to the steering angle.
- ErgoCentric cab design delivers a spacious, practical cab that’s easy to enter, keeps everything in easy reach, offers exceptional all-round visibility and is comfortable throughout the longest shifts.
- Multi-function colour display provides a clear, bright screen – even in direct sunlight – and includes speedometer, battery discharge meter, performance mode and other truck data.
- Waterproof to tough IPX4 standards throughout the chassis and to stringent IP54 specifications on motors, brakes and other vital enclosures, EDiA protects itself – while keeping its workplace clean.
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd
Unit 4, Gilbert Way
Burma Road Industrial Est.
01623 794 094