Call Us: +44 (0)1623 794 094
1.0 – 1.5 Tonnes (Electric)
FB10-15KRT PAC Series – Electric Counterbalance 3 Wheel Pneumatic Tyres
With its ultra-compact design and incredible manoeuvrability, the remarkable FBKRT PAC series is unbeatable in confined working areas such as narrow warehouse aisle and containers. Equipped with a 24 volt battery and efficient AC motors, it’s the perfect choice if you need an economical but productive truck for a few hours each day.
The FBKRT PAC is easy for anyone to operate, with the minimum of instruction, and despite its small size and price it shares many important qualities with the larger Mitsubishi electrics. These include powerful, smooth, quiet performance, high stability, excellent levels of operator comfort, ergonomics and safety… and full programmability to meet the needs of each driver and application.
- Powerful AC drive motor provides high torque – even at fast speeds – for rapid acceleration, and smooth, quiet, controlled operation.
- Powerful AC hydraulic motor adjusts acceleration, travel speed, lift/lower speed and braking to suit the load, application and driver – for great versatility.
- Exceptional visibility through revolutionary high-strength, clear-view mast maximises driver safety and output.
- Small turning circle – truck can turn within its own dimensions – allows operation in very tight spaces.
- New generation control system adjusts acceleration, travel speed, lift/lower speed and braking to suit the load, application and driver – for great versatility.
- Performance setting – including pre-set modes – allows instant programming without special tools.
- On-board diagnostics and fault memory folder keep operator and service engineer aware of any problems, speed up servicing and help prevent damage.
- Integrated Presence System provides a parking brake alarm, a seat belt warning light and a hydraulic and travel interlock system for added safety.
- Ergonomic operator compartment – equipped with adjustable steering column, short and easily reached hydraulic levers and other carefully positioned controls – reduces driver fatigue and increases precision.
- Long service interval – 500 hours – and lower maintenance requirements of AC motors, brakes, CAN-bus electrical system and other components reduces downtime and bills.
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd
Unit 4, Gilbert Way
Burma Road Industrial Est.
01623 794 094