1.0 – 2.0 VELiA ES Low Level Order Picker
Beneath their ultra-modern exterior, the highly specified VELiA ES low level order pickers combine operator comfort and precise control with efficient performance to deliver market-leading performance. This award-winning series incorporates a number of key developments, which result in a large productivity advantage over competitors.
From the comfortable and responsive Maxius steering wheel to the spacious, uncluttered walk-through operator compartment, featuring the market’s biggest platform yet, VELiA has been developed with productivity at its heart. Each model offers a maximum drive speed of 12 km/h when the operator is riding, but sets a safe pedestrian speed in optional walk-beside mode. The series includes a choice of rising platform (P), rising fork (F) and scissor lift fork (X) models, to meet every need.
- Advanced electric steering allows precise control at speed, with automatic speed reduction in curves and automatic drive wheel centring.
- Maxius steering wheel offers the best in ergonomics, comfort and design, with all operating controls within easy reach of both hands – allowing on-handed operation, if required.
- Programmable controller adjusts acceleration, travel speed and braking to suit the application, the operator and the truck – for maximum safety and productivity.
- Spacious operator area features the market’s biggest platform, allowing for maximum operator movement.
- Uncluttered walk-through cabin with low step height – just 105 mm – and chamfered platform edges allows easy entry and exit from both sides.
- Floor sensor allows activation of the truck as soon as the operator moves into an ergonomic driving position, minimising delays.
- Unique LED lighting design offers see-and-be-seen safety in the warehouse and also acts as a turn indicator.
- Choice of load sections includes cantilever and scissor lift, allowing loads to be raised to an ergonomic height of 800 mm – and avoids strain for the operator.
- Rising platform allows order picking to a height of 2.5 m for safe second level picking (P models only).
- RapidAccess features give quick and easy entry to all areas for checks and maintenance.
Over 30 Years’ Experience in our Industry
Multy Lift Forktrucks Limited was founded in 1986 in the Midlands and is still a family run/privately owned business offering outstanding local service backed by a Global Brand.
Trusted Mitsubishi Dealers
Multy Lift is recognised as one of the UK’s largest independent Forklift Truck Dealers stocking the entire range of Mitsubishi Material Handling Equipment.
Quality Used Equipment for Sale
Not only do we supply new Mitsubishi equipment, we also stock a wide range of competitively priced Used Material Handling Equipment available for purchase, contract rental or short term hire.
Multy Lift Forktrucks Ltd are the Midlands leading Mitsubishi Forklift dealer.
Please browse our website and contact us should you have any questions.