- We offer a response time of 4 hours from receipt of breakdown*
- 24/7 cover 363 days a year
- First Fix Rate in excess of 98%
- 25 mobile engineers trained in the UK by Mitsubishi and all Qualified Thorough Examiners - Our ongoing training initiative ensures that our Engineers are qualified in a wealth of different and specialist areas of material handling equipment.
- Fully stocked vans – Our engineers carry a comprehensive range of fast moving parts to maintain our first fix rate and minimise downtime. Our costs are kept to a minimum whenever we don’t have to waste time sourcing standard parts from a third party. Our Engineers carry diagnostic computers with bespoke software to analyse and identify problems thereby facilitating an efficient fix rate.
- Local branches in Nottingham, Birstall and Pinchbeck, Spalding
- Fast moving parts held at all 3 sites
- Next day parts delivery to site before 8am**
- Local engineers provide service from our local branches
*During working hours 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Some exceptions may apply.
**Some exceptions may apply.
Inspire Online Fleet Management System
Inspire is our internet based fleet management system allowing you the customer to view all information on your fleet. A large number of reports are available at your fingertips, at any time of day, using a unique customer login. Our system easily allows for identification of trends and allows maintenance scheduling to be optimised for maximum up time and minimum down time. These features allow for complete transparency between Multy Lift and our Client, enabling us both to keep control of costs and maintenance at all times.
Routine Forklift Maintenance
Multy Lift operates preventative maintenance visits which are designed to offer long term savings. An inspection carried out on a regular basis by one of our fully qualified engineers can highlight faults and potential issues. If these problems are not addressed promptly they can result in a major breakdown costing £1,000s in repair bills and downtime. All preventative maintenance visits are pre-booked and agreed with the client in advance. Our fully qualified engineer will carry out a 100 point inspection of your machinery and provide a report listing any repairs and adjustments which should be carried out.
Thorough Forklift and Equipment Examinations
Our engineers are fully qualified thorough examiners
and are able to provide you with the correct certification that ensures your company and forklift truck are adhering to the current legal requirements.
LOLER: 98 (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulation 98) is effectively an MOT for your forklift truck and warehouse equipment.
PUWER: 98 (Provisions and Use of Work Equipment Regulations 98) specifically inspects, verifies and certifies the safety of equipment associated with your machine. i.e. attachments, extensions etc.
No other marque is supported by the Health and Safety Executive.
Multy Lift operates a National Service Centre Freephone Number 0808 100 3430
for logging breakdowns which enable our Service Department to appoint the nearest engineer. This service will save unnecessary downtime and ensure an engineer is onsite as promptly as possible.
Forklift Parts and Accessories
At Multy Lift we pride ourselves in being able to supply parts for most makes and models of forklift truck, usually within 24 hours. Together with our engineer’s fully stocked vans, this enables a first-time-fix, no matter which truck needs a service or repair.
Forklift Repair and Servicing Workshop
Multy Lift has a 25,000 square foot purpose built workshop
where we can carry out larger repairs and refurbishment of material handling equipment. Multy Lift has invested in a state of the art Dolby Spray Booth for rebuilds, overhauls or refurbs of customer’s machines. We are also able to offer corporate fleet branding for your machinery.
Hydraulic Hose Fitting Facility
Multy Lift stock a wide range of hose sizes and fittings. We have invested in a fully bespoke hose making facility which enables us to make a variety of lengths and diameters of hoses to pattern in over 90% of cases. All of our engineers are fully trained in the manufacture of hydraulic hoses which drastically cuts down time since we don't have to wait for parts from a third party.
Mobile Forklift Tyre Fitting Service
Are you aware that your operation performance, together with the safety of your forklift trucks, is affected by the condition of the tyres?
Multy Lift provides an efficient and accurate replacement tyre fitting service throughout the East Midlands. We have a mobile tyre press capable of dealing with rims up to 15” and a static tyre press capable of fitting rims up to 20”.