FG15-35N Series - LP Gas Counterbalance 4 Wheel Pneumatic Tyres
Developed to help your operator achieve maximum productivity, GRENDIA sets the highest of standards for IC engine counterbalance forklift trucks. No other forklift truck includes so many advanced features in its standard specification. That’s why GRENDIA is such unbeatable value for money. What’s more, its durable components, low-maintenance design and fuel economy will continue to keep down the cost of forklift ownership, year after year.
The name GRENDiA means 'Green Diamond': green for environmental protection; diamond for high quality, reliability and sound investments. Fast, stable and exceptionally powerful, GRENDiA forklift trucks offer a potent combination of high efficiency, low emissions and very low noise levels. To that, Mitsubishi has added a host of ergonomic features to maximise comfort, control and precision. The result is a forklift that can be relied upon to deliver top performance, whatever the application, whatever the conditions.
- Three-way catalytic converter – fitted as standard – significantly reduces exhaust emissions to one of the industry’s lowest levels. (LPG models only.)
- Integrated Presence System (IPS) prevents all movement of the truck and its mast if the operator is not seated, as well as providing a seatbelt warning light and parking brake alarm.
- PIN code start-up with driver-specific settings is included as standard to prevent unauthorised or inappropriate use.
- Heavy-duty clear-view mast offers market-leading vision of fork tip and load, for faster cycle times and reduced damage.
- Robust construction has been designed and rigorously tested to ensure high stability, rigidity and protection.
- All-round visibility together with ergonomic design and layout of all controls improves comfort, reduces fatigue, increases precision and raises productivity.
Read our GRENDiA IC Engine Counterbalance Trucks 1.5 - 5.5 tonnes Brochure
Read our full Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks and Warehouse Equipment Brochure