For duties which involve horizontal movement over large distances, as well as stacking, our stand-on stackers are ideal. Importantly, these trucks are very compact and can work in narrower aisles than a reach truck. A choice of three load capacities is available: 1.2, 1.6 and 2.0 tonnes.The first two models will lift to a height of 6.5 m and the 2.0 tonne model to 6.3 m. Using the optional side stabilisers, residual capacity during higher lifts is increased.
Productivity is optimised by fast travel and lifting speeds, advanced electronic technology and ergonomic design. The operator enjoys quick on-off access, a comfortable standing position, good visibility and highly efficient fly-by-wire steering.
- AC drive motor and controller technology for powerful, flexible performance, fully programmable to match the needs of each operator and application perfectly.
- Side stabilisers increase residual capacities at higher lifts (standard with triplex masts).
- Diagonal standing position improves visibility and operator comfort.
- Fly-by-wire steering and compact dimensions allow efficient manoeuvring in very small spaces.
- Tapered fork tips ensure smooth, accurate pallet entry.
- Regenerative braking conserves energy, for extended shift life, and reduces brake wear.
- Built-in diagnostics and easy service access to all components minimise downtime and maximise productivity.
Read our Stackers 1.0 - 2.0 tonnes Brochure
Read our full Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks and Warehouse Equipment Brochure