Compact, easy to use and highly versatile, AXiA ES stackers have been developed to deliver exceptional productivity in every setting. An ergonomic tiller arm and extremely compact powerhead, coupled with a very narrow chassis and outstanding visibility, ensure excellent manoeuvrability in tight spaces, such as on board road vehicles or in block stacking.
The stackers are offered with lifting capacities of 1.0, 1.2, 1.4 or 1.6 tonnes. All AXiA ES models feature a state-of-the-art tiller arm, designed to protect hands while placing everything within easy reach – for safe, comfortable and controlled operation. For operation on ramps and uneven floors, initial lift (i) models are the best choice. A straddle leg version, SBP16N2S, is available for handling bottom-boarded pallets up to a width of 1200 mm. Foldable platforms for occasional ride-on use are available on the 1.2 to 1.6 tonne stackers.
- Sealed chassis offers protection against dirt, dust and other particles to reduce wear.
- State-of-the-art tiller arm offers the ultimate in ergonomic design, comfort and safety.
- High-efficiency electronic system features waterproof components for maximum reliability - even in moist conditions.
- Robust forks with welded construction, and rounded tips for effortless pallet entry, give extra strength and durability.
- High-visibility design maximises view of fork tips and working area.
- Versatile battery compartment accommodates DIN and BS size batteries with a variety of capacities for maximum compatibility with user’s equipment and needs.
- Choice of two performance modes via key switch enhances safety, energy efficiency and productivity.
- Spacious, suspended foldable platform allows operator to ride in comfort - maximum speed 6 km/h - during occasional longer travel (R models only).
- Ground clearance is only 20 mm – which makes foot trapping very unlikely.
- Unique crossbar design deflects obstacles away from tiller arm and operator’s hand, protecting both truck and operator.
Read our Stackers 1.0 - 2.0 tonnes Brochure
Read our full Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks and Warehouse Equipment Brochure