Sealed, protected, and specifically designed for low maintenance needs in every system, PREMiA EM platform power pallet trucks are built to cope with the most demanding of conditions. In spite of uneven ground, splashing water, dust and rough treatment, they just keep on working. With intuitive handling via the simple-to-use tiller arm, from the safety and comfort of the ergonomic platform, your operator is always secure, confident and in full control.
Both standard (PBV20N2) and heavy duty (PBF25N2) models are available to meet different needs. The PBF25N2 is designed to withstand non-stop, intensive use, over longer distances, with the heaviest loads. It will reach a top speed of 8.5 km/h (optional 12km/h). The standard PBV20N2 is ideal for pallet transfer work in logistics terminals and industrial warehouses, as well as loading and unloading vehicles. There is also an ingenious double pallet model (PBV20ND) which can handle two pallets at once. Ideal for loading and unloading double-deck stacked pallets.
- Closed chassis offers protection against dirt, dust and other particles to reduce wear.
- Powerful, sealed motor and Vulkollan drive wheel ensure long component life.
- Rapid lift and lowering speeds improve productivity.
- Oil-filled, sealed transmission is shock-resistant, quiet and requires little maintenance.
- Large, suspended platform stays down for easier access and - together with high-positioned, cushioned sidebars - provides a safe, ergonomic standing position.
- High-grip rubber matting prevents slips and gives cushioned support.
- New generation, multi-function controller governs both drive and lift for smooth, quiet control with fewer components to maintain.
- Full programmability allows adjustment of acceleration, travel speed and braking to suit the application and operator - for greater versatility.
- Waterproof wiring and connectors combine with closed battery compartment and channelling of splashed water to prevent system failure and corrosion.
- High-strength forks offer durable, welded construction with rounded tips for easy pallet entry.
- High stability is ensured by use of two castor wheels – next to the central drive wheel – in addition to the two load wheels.
Read our Powered Pallet Trucks 1.6 - 2.5 tonnes Brochure
Read our full Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks and Warehouse Equipment Brochure