FB25-35(C)N Series - Electric Counterbalance 4 Wheel Pneumatic Tyres
Everything about EDiA EX inspires confidence. Rugged Mitsubishi build quality, simple, effective design… and the kind of smooth, instinctive control that gets the job done right first time, every time. Impressive residual lift capacities means EDiA EX packs the punch you need to lift larger loads to heights of 7 metres – while dual drive motors and +100° rear axle steering give the agility to deliver that big-truck performance in the tightest space.
It can do it safely, too. From the one-spoke steering wheel to the cleverly angled counterweight, every aspect maximises the driver’s all-round view of the job in hand. No expensive gimmicks, just great truck design. What’s more, IPX4 waterproofing and sealed wet disc brakes mean this truck can work anywhere, from hygienic, zero-emission environments – with integral brakes eliminating brake dust – to loading outside in the rain. But the best thing about EDIA EX is the drive. From the moment you slide behind the wheel, everything just feels right. Drivers instantly feel at home – and perform at their best from day one.
- Sensitive Drive System (SDS) smooths start and stop movements, increases agility and adapts to the speed of operators’ foot movements.
- Unparalleled 360° visibility optimised mast, wheel, dashboard and counterweight design maximise visibility to load, forks, front and rear wheels – giving safe, confident operation in tight spaces.
- Tight space agility rear axle steers through a full 100°, with dual drive motors for instant, smooth turning on the spot and no initial “push”.
- Touch-sensitive fingertip controls natural feeling, spring-loaded response: press gently for finer control.
- Intelligent curve control senses the angle of a turn, and reduces speed earlier in the manoeuvre for maximum stability and accurate, positive cornering.
- Perfectly weighted steering and optimal steering wheel size with a light but firm feel gives confidence and manoeuvrability at all speeds.
- Sealed, wet-disc brakes are protected from the elements and virtually maintenance-free.
- Brand new F2 button simple thumb control integrates twice as many key controls – without taking your eyes off the load. Options include clamp release and automatic tilt centering.
- Precision tilt and side shift easy, fine control makes important and difficult movements faster, and safer.
- Extra-large entry step for safe, no-slip entry and exit – whatever the footwear.
Read our EDiA Electric Forklift Trucks 1.0 - 5.0 tonnes Brochure
Read our full Mitsubishi Forklift Trucks and Warehouse Equipment Brochure